2020 has proven to be an interesting year, to say the least. After completing many client projects this year I’ve decided to transition back into my company, Rush Over Inc. Very soon this online portfolio will be replaced by a lead/sales-driven business interface. I’m going to use a lighter/brighter look that conveys the benefits of my services to visitors.
Rush Over Inc. specializes in:
- Small to Enterprise Web Design and Online Application Development
- Enterprise Web Hosting
- Search Engine Optimization, ROI + Lead optimization, and Online Growth Consulting
- Ecommerce Shops and Virtual Payment Gateways
- Cloud Services such as Private Cloud Servers, File Servers, and Custom Cloud Applications
- Branding and Custom Design
The systems I have developed over the years allow me to take over most online-related needs of companies while offering better, faster, and more reliable technology for a fraction of my competitor’s cost. I will also eventually offer a free tool that allows you to grade your website’s SEO score (with tips for improvement).
Hopefully I can complete the transition sooner rather than later. I have a few more loose ends to tie with a couple clients and then I will be on my journey of growing and shaping Rush Over Inc into a very attractive business.